Saturday, September 02, 2006

Effective C-Blocking Techniques Number 1 - "Hey, that's my wife."

Disneyland is totally awesome and I wish that I lived there, instead of my regular house in my regular neighborhood. My neighborhood doesn't have nearly as many rollercoasters as I think it should have, but that's beside the point.

The wife and I were having the most fun we'd had since we were eight years old. Disneyland is located in So Cal, which means that it was hotter than the inside of the sun and we were thirsty from all the fun we were having.

Being a gentleman, I let my wife take a load off on a bench whilst I sped off to spend 2.75 for a bottle of water. We just happened to be in the one part of Disneyland that didn't have a water vendor in the immediate area, Frontier Land, and I had search far and wide for a vendor. I believe I had to actually leave Frontier Land which irritated me to no end. On a side note I have serious doubts as to the historical accuracy of Frontier Land.

Anyway, when I returned to my wife, who at this point in the story it would be wise to point out that she's much hotter than I am and completely out of my league. Alas, fresh Dasani bottle in hand, I saw a teenager had sat next to her and seemed to be chatting her up. I made my way over to the wife to hear her tell the young chap that she was visiting the greatest place on earth with her husband, and pointed in my direction with her cigarette. I said hello to the young man and introduced myself, to which he made a hasty retreat. C-block check and mate, my hormone filled friend.

Better luck next time, I hope you don't get herpes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter