Friday, December 01, 2006

Barenaked Ladies

As an American who drives an SUV and lives in the deepest darkest heart of Suburbia, it goes without saying that I am a fan of the Canadian Rock/Folk troupe the Barenaked Ladies.

In preparation for their upcoming new album I've opted to spend today listening to every Barenaked Ladies album in my iPod (an incomplete collection that includes Born on a Pirate Ship, Stunt, Maroon, Everything to Everyone and their magnum opus: the live Rock Spectacle) album - in shuffle mode. Then for dessert I'll listen them each in chronological order. When I'm done I may listen to some palette cleansing Alanis Morissette. I'm not sure about the Alanis though, as she's dating one of the two guys from Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place. I'm fickle like that.

What's that? Oh, thank you, my life is indeed awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

G for Gay.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter