Monday, February 12, 2007

Left Hand Words

Because I have a lot of misplaced energy that could be put to better use elsewhere, I have compiled a list of words that I can type using only my left hand on a standard QWERTY keyboard. Note that none of these words are capitolized, because I can't hit the "shift" key and the target key with the same hand...that requires some serious yoga of the old dedos.

(1) seatac - the airport. If you ever need to "google" seatac, give the right hand a rest, because this one's all left hand baby.

(2) stewardess - an antiquated word for "flight attendent". Apparently it's the longest left hand word on the books and it's a prude. "Flight attendent" is a both hands word, because "flight attendent" is a slutty, slutty word. Naughty, almost.

(3) car - yeah. Car.

(4) stretch - this one only works if you stretch your pointer to hit the "h". Bwahahahahahaheh...puns...

(5) asdfewsde - that's all lefty's work, stupid illiterate bastard.

And this joke has just run out of steam...

Words that I left out because I didn't think they were funny: stare, star, crate, create, crave, stave, street, tread, trade, tred, dread, cred, sted, far, tar, strafe, are, rare, rear, tear, vear, tea, tree, treat, rave, swear, wear, strade, crat, sfred, traveed, cradefq, freq, crzer, gerdfade...

I may have made some of those up, but they're lefties, so suck it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!! FREAKING Great One!1!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot another awesome one,,, DREESE.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter