Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Drugs, Sex and Vomit

I don't believe in worshiping famous people or athletes or Paris Hilton and hounding them for autographs or reading about them in magazines. What I do is much more pretentious, and three times more awesome.

What I do is I admire them from afar for their fancy lifestyles and "achievements". And by achievements I mean hot chicks they've gotten past second base with. Which is why I have recently chosen to admire Anna Nicole Smith. Not because she's dead, but how she died.

You have to admire someone who married a complete geezer and then took a bunch of drugs in lieu of taking his massive banking account and then got fat, got thin, went crazy(er), took more drugs, screwed a billion dudes, delivered a strange speech at an awards show, had a baby, took some more drugs, buried her other kid, took whatever drugs were prescribed to her "lawyer" and then died without leaving so much a note explaining where all the money is buried (or at the very least revealing who the father of her baby is). NOTE: That sentence is AWESOME, look at it, seriously, they don't teach that kind of writing.

Admit it, it's a fascinating way to go. I mean, just about anyone can die from cancer or heart disease or old age, but it takes a certain amount of class and evil-genius intelect to go out in a heap of drugs, sex and vomit.

If I ever die, which I won't, I hope to leave behind a path of weirdness, wrapped lovingly around a riddle, gently nudging an enigma in the back to see if it's feeling amorous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter