Wednesday, September 03, 2008

So Long and Thanks for All The Fish

The world is probably going to come to an end on September 10th, which is just my luck because I don't become eligible for a new iPhone until September 11th. That just figures. Stupid AT&T and their stupid rules and their stupid contracts. Stupid iPhone for being so awesome that it wakes me up at night with it's awesomeness.

Apparently I'm not the only one concerned about reality being turned in on itself, or a teensy tiny black hole that sucks the Earth into another dimension. I don't know if these death threat people are also eligible for the iPhone on the 11th, but I certainly hope so. I share their concern.

In the meantime I'm going to hold off on paying some of my bills. I'm wait and see how this plays out first.

Here's a rap to explain it.



Thank you Telegraph and The Beeb

(UPDATE: I got an iPhone and the earth hasn't been swallowed up by a teensy black hole.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter